What is WP GDPR Fix?
General Data Protection Regulation is a new law passed by EU (European Union) that mandates every website to follow some requirements. The fine for violating these requirements is as high as $20 million. While unlikely to for the European government to go after people who runs small websites, it is definitely required by people who run prolific online stores or collect revenue in any form to at least be GDPR Compliant.
You need to be GDPR Compliant as long as:
- If people from European union can visit and interact with your site, you need to be compliant.
- If people from EU can sign up as leads on your site, or give you their data in any other way, you need to be compliant.
- It doesn’t matter whether you sell anything to EU people or not. If they can access, you need to be compliant.
What does WP GDPR Compliance Fix Plugin do?
- Compliance on 7 Key GDPR Requirements
- Works with your blog or any other custom implementation of WordPress including e-com stores.
- Just plug it in and set it up in less than 3 minutes for faster GDPR compliance.
- Terms and conditions policy compliance gets your visitors consent to your T&C.
- Right to forget compliance lets you delete user data manually.
- Or… Refuse to accept EU traffic on your site (Built in the plugin)
What do you get with OTO 1 WP GDPR Compliance FIX Pro?
Get A GDPR Compliant Default Terms & Conditions Policy
Yes, Terms and Conditions are another complicated beast that you’ll need to handle. Get them wrong and you might be inviting yourself a lot of trouble. Don’t do that, get our default GDPR compatible Terms and Conditions policy and protect yourself.
Get Your WP GDPR Fix Unsubscribe Feature
Not everyone builds a list from their blog, but if you do that then you absolutely need this feature. Email-optout is not enough in GDPR. You also need to give people a way on your website for opt-out. It’s a problem if you don’t have that provision so don’t work without if you grab leads on your blog. With this upgrade you will be able to give your visitors a place to opt out, and inside the admin you will get a complete list of the people who have opted out so that you can quickly delete them from your list. Must have if you into list-building.
Get a GDPR Compliant Lead Grab System
If you’re using your own custom plugin or system to do lead-grabbing, there are good chances that it’s not GDPR compliant and may cause you serious issues in the post GDPR world. This upgrade also gives you access to JeetOptin, our GDPR compliant lead-option system. You can grab leads from any website using JeetOptin, manage the leads using our powerful interface, and export them to CSV format for import in any marketing platform. This is a must have replacement for any legacy list-building plugin that you might have.
Download WP GDPR Compliance Fix + OTO1
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to PremiumLeaksHub.com's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!