[GET] How To Launch A New Product Every Seven Days [WORTH: $17]
What do you learn with How To Launch A New Product Every Seven Days?
- Why working one day less a week allowed Robert to Launch 52 products in one year! (it’ll make sense once he shows you)
- How to use new products to attract a flood of new customers
- Product creation as lead generation
- The “Ladder System” – how to turn low ticket buyers into high ticket buyers
- The only 3 things you need to launch a new product once a week
- How to get buyers to see all the products you offer
- How to provide the exact solutions your buyers and prospects want
- Why it should only take you 1 to 2 hours to write the copy for your products
- Why you should never hire a graphic designer again
- What niches you should market to, and which to avoid (the secret is working smart, not hard)
- A devious price raising tactic, and how to combine it with urgency to get conversion rates as high as 16.3%!
- The “dime sale method” to condition your list to buy you newest offer without even reading the sales page
- How to use “2 for 1” deals once you get really good at creating products quickly (a technique almost no one uses – which is why it’s so effective)
- How to use product creation for downsells, to squeeze a couple grand extra out of every promotion
- Forget making it perfect – instead use the “surprise bonus” method to get over the biggest bottleneck for product creation
- The 3 biggest time saving strategies for product creation
- The 7 questions you need to answer before creating a product (not answering these will triple the time it takes you to create the product, and it won’t be nearly as successful)
- 6 rapid launch tactics to get your products out in the marketplace as quickly as possible
- 3 motivational exercises to get more done in the same amount of time
Download How To Launch A New Product Every Seven Days
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to our awesome site's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!