What is Public Domain Printshop POD?
You’re about to discover how to create how-to courses, ebooks, mugs, tee shirts, downloadable digital products and more using free media that’s in the public domain.
By creating your own products using public domain resources, you can:
- Sell your own products.
- Expand your reach by having affiliates sell them for you by listing them on sites like JVZoo, WarriorPlus, Clickbank, Amazon and more.
- Give them away to build email lists.
- Add as bonuses for your own products and affiliate products.
- Sell on platforms with built-in traffic like Etsy, eBay, Envato and Amazon Merch.
What else will you learn with Public Domain Printshop?
- An Introduction to Print On Demand.
- Print on Demand Product Price Comparison Chart for the top print on demand companies. See who has the lowest prices for products like hoodies, caps, mugs and tee shirts.
- Preparing your printed products.
- Types of Products available for printing.
- Choosing A Print on Demand Supplier
- Product Ideas
- Creating Your Image
- Guide to Selling on Etsy
- Guide to Selling On Amazon
- Intro to Advertising On Facebook
- A FREE Chrome browser plugin to research how successful tee shirts are on Amazon Merch to give you ideas for your own tee shirts.
- Printful To Etsy Integration report shows you how to completely automate your print on demand business.
- Amazon Merch vs. Amazon FBA – Fees and differences between the two
- Benefits of Using Amazon
- Pros & Cons of Print On Demand Instead Of Drop Shipping
- How to Create A Good Product Listing
- Seasonal Shopping
- Simple and easy text tips that’ll make your designs pop.
- Best cheap mobile apps for fast and easy typography (type) design
- Tee Shirts or Mugs? Which is best for you?
- Take advantage of search engine “authority” to get your product pages ranked high in Google
- Ideas that will help you create a lot of products quickly, saving you time and hassles.
- A strategy to Increase Profits per sale and still give people good deals. This is essential if you want to use Facebook advertising to sell your printed products.
- How to Expand Your Keyword Base
- Etsy vs. Amazon Merch comparison
- The simple graphics software skill that will give you access to unlimited products. Master this skill using free software to create vast arrays of products.
- Profit making ideas
- Even more ideas for creating digital and printable products
Download Public Domain Printshop POD