[GET] Content Magic – Improve your Content! [WORTH: $97]
Who Else Would Like Every Sentence You Ever Need To Write Effortlessly and Magically Forming
On Your Computer Screen Right
Before Your Eyes?
What does Content Magic includee?
Module 1: Templates ‘N Tools
- 25 Product Title Templates: The title of your blog post, article, report, ebook or other content is considered one of the most important parts of the entire piece. And that’s because if the title doesn’t catch the reader’s eye and get his attention, he’s not even going to read your content. That’s why your title needs to lead off with a bang. These ready-made templates are your first step towards getting the sale.
- 3 Product Outline Templates: The key to creating a great product starts with you creating a great outline. If you don’t start out with a great outline, then your product is going to swerve all over the place. It’s going to ramble. Fortunately, creating an outline isn’t hard. It’s just a matter of sitting down and doing some brainstorming before you write even one word of your product. And I’m going to make this step really easy by providing you with three outline templates. They’re perfect for any information product.
- 3 Direct Response Salesletter Templates: Now you can save yourself both time and money by using these three templates to quickly and easily create your sales letter yourself. All you have to do is insert information where indicated by the brackets – and boom, your letter will be finished in a matter of minutes. NOTE: These are easily worth the price of this entire course by themselves. If you’ve ever paid a copywriter (can easily be more than a thousand bucks) or tried to write a salesletter yourself, you know what I mean!
- 10 Article Templates: If you do any work online, then you no doubt have a constant need for creating articles. I’ve included 10 different article templates for some of the most popular article types! These are the ideal starters for any article you want to write – just fill in some blanks and watch your article take shape.
- 10 Blog Post Templates: Have you ever stared at a blank screen as you tried to force your fingers to type out a blog post? And so you got stuck, wishing the writing elves would help you finish up your blog post so that you could go to bed. If this has ever happened to you, that’s normal. Discover my favorite ten types of blog posts that are sure to impress and please your readers. Again, fill in the blank easy!
- 10 Solo Mailing Templates: If you’ve ever been disappointed by a mailing’s response – or if you’re the type of person who has trouble creating solo mailings – then you’ll be glad you’ve got this course. Because you’re about to get 10 “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Perfect for any time you want to whip out a mailing to your list or setup an email autoresponder series.
- 3 More Solo Mailing Templates: Maybe you’re sending a lot of different emails, and ten solo mailing templates don’t cut it for you. So, get ready for three more “plug and play” templates for creating your own high-response solo mailings! Just pick a template, insert relevant information where noted and you’re good to go. Still hardly any work or thinking required! 🙂
No matter what niche you’re in, no matter what you’re selling and no matter what kind of content you need to create, these fill-in-the-blank templates and examples will help you create your content and titles faster and easier than ever!
- 101 Writing Idea Generators: Ever get stuck for content? Maybe you’d like to write an article, but you don’t know what to write about. Or maybe you’d like to add content to an article, report or book, but you’re not sure what to add. These idea generators can help – you’ll never be at a loss for words again! NOTE: Before I go on, I’ve gotta say that this resource alone is absolute GOLD. It’s easily worth every penny you’ll pay for this package by itself. Just an unbelievable resource for every writer. A true “must-have.”
- 27 Hot Buttons for Sales Writing: People won’t buy unless you give them a good reason to buy. And that’s what these 27 hot buttons do – they give your prospects a good reason to buy from you. From creating scarcity to tapping into emotion, each of these buttons is sure to help you boost your conversion rate!
- 52 Kinds of Blog Posts: Tired of writing “how to” and “review” posts? Here are 52 types of blog posts you can use to introduce variety to your blog and keep both you and your readers interested! This is a resource that you will refer to over and over again on its own to keep your creative juices flowing. PLUS, it can easily be used for ideas for article writing, small reports and other content as well.
- 50 Blog Posts Titles: Need an eye-catching title? Just use these fill-in-the-blank templates to quickly generate dozens of compelling titles for your blog posts! You will never, never, never again have to struggle with what to write about!
- 10 High-Read Blog Post Examples: Have you ever noticed that certain blog posts almost always generate a lot of traffic, discussion and sharing? Now you don’t have to reverse engineer the magic because I’ve done it for you with these 10 types of posts that are almost always popular!
- 15 Ideas and Examples for Small Report Titles: The title is the most important part of your small report, because people will make their decision about whether to read your report just based on the title. Now you can quickly and easily generate an attention-getting title using these 15 fill-in-the-blank templates – it’s easy!
- 27 Ideas for Membership Sites: You’ve heard starting a membership site is a profitable venture. That’s true. But coming up with a good profitable idea for a membership site tends to trip up most people. Until now – because inside this section, you’ll discover over two dozen niche ideas you can use to create your own lucrative membership site!
- 15 Ways to Promote Offers in Content: You’re already creating a lot of content – but do you know the secrets of using this content to promote offers the right way? Inside this section you’ll discover 15 proven ways to directly and indirectly promote your offers – this is a must-read for anyone who creates content!
- 20 Opening Paragraphs: Whether you’re writing blog posts, articles, reports, ebooks or even video scripts, you can model your opening paragraph or introduction after one of these 20 openers. Never again will you stare at a blank document trying to figure out how to start your content piece!
- 20 Closing Paragraphs: The end of any content piece is your chance to recap your most important points and encourage your reader to take action. And inside this section, you’ll discover 20 powerful ways to close your articles, blog posts, reports and other content pieces!
You also get these content-creation tools to quickly generate dozens of product ideas, to write better cash-pulling sales letters, and to create better products and other content.
Take a look:
Case Study: How to Turn Bullet Points Into Info Product Ideas: Have you ever struggled to come up with an idea for a new product? Just read this case study, and you’ll discover a clever trick for generating dozens or even hundreds of new product ideas – you’ll love this!
Copywriting Questionnaire: Whether you’re creating a sales letter for your own product or one for a client, you can use this questionnaire to better understand the product and the audience so you can write a letter which really connects with your readers!
Checklist: How to Create an Information Product: Does creating an information product feel overwhelming? Make it easier by using this checklist to help you research, outline, and create reports, ebooks and other information products quickly and easily!
Checklist: How to Write a Sales Letter: This comprehensive checklist guides you through the entire process of writing a compelling sales letter, from profiling your target market to creating an attention-getting headline to writing a cash-pulling call to action.
Checklist: How to Write an Ezine Article: From creating a great title to writing the article to crafting a results-getting resource box, this checklist is your key to writing better articles!
Module 2: Training ‘N Tutorials
Here you’ll find over 200 pages of rock-solid tips, tricks, and tutorials you can use to quickly and easily create better information products, blog posts, articles, short reports and much more.
Here’s what’s inside this module:
- You’ll discover better ways to get content ideas and then research these ideas to create high-demand content and bestselling products, simply by using the secrets inside these tutorials:
- How to Research an Information Product: Did you know the key to creating a bestselling product starts with good research? However, most people don’t know the right way to research their products. Give yourself an edge by discovering the research secrets inside this section!
- 27 Red-Hot Ideas for Your Next Information Product: Here you’ll discover over two dozen different ways to create an information product. You’ll get all sorts of ideas, from creating a traditional “how to” report to creating a “pop culture lessons” report that your readers are sure to love!
- You’ll discover everything you need to know about creating first-rate content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word using these tutorials:
- How to W.R.I.T.E. Content: One of the keys to writing content faster, easier and better is to find and use a good formula. And now I’m sharing with you my “W.R.I.T.E.” formula to help you do everything from generating a topic idea to writing an article that really engages and enthral your readers!
- 7 S.O.U.R.C.E.S. for First-Rate Content: Although these content ideas were originally designed to help create content for a membership site, you can use them to help you create any type of content. Inside this section you’ll discover how to get content created by other experts, how to create “stand alone” content such as worksheets and much more. These ideas will help you create a product or add value to a product!
- 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. for Content Structure: Whether you’re creating lessons for a membership site, writing a report, or creating blog posts, you can use these 6 M.O.D.E.L.S. to structure your content and ideas. For example, you’ll discover how to create an article that uses your mistakes to teach your readers something valuable… plus five other M.O.D.E.L.S. your readers are sure to enjoy!
- How to Write P.A.G.E.S. of High-Demand Content: Inside this section you’ll discover a simple five-step system for creating long content (such as report and e-books) faster, easier and better than ever before!
How to Write Compelling Content That Keeps People Reading: Don’t be the writer whose content puts readers to sleep. Instead, read this section to discover how to write content that keeps your readers hanging on your every word!
- How to Prepare Content Super F.A.S.T.: If you’re like most writers and business owners, you need to create a lot of content… fast. And inside this section you’ll discover how to create tons of high-quality content, simply by recycling and re-purposing your existing content. You’ll love this strategy because it saves you lots of time and money!
- You’ll learn dozens of ways to improve your writing – not only will your readers enjoy your content more, but you’ll earn more money for every word you write. Here are the tutorials you’ll get to help you do exactly that:
- How to I.M.P.R.O.V.E. Your Information Writing: Your readers are more interested in getting good information than they are interested in you writing perfectly grammatically correct content. And that’s why this section will show you how to write content that enthrals your readers and leaves them wanting more!
- 7 Writing Helps for Every Content Creator: These seven articles will help you create good outlines, do your research, write faster, overcome writer’s block, connect with your audience and more. You’ll even find out how to get others to create your content for your… for free!
- The Easiest Article You Will Ever Write: You’ll find out how to write an awesome article, simply by answering three key questions. It’s easy for you, and your readers will love the end result!
- How to Write Articles That Get People to Buy: Inside this eye-opening section, you’ll discover something that as few as 10% of article writers know – and once you’ve mastered this secret, you’ll know how to create articles that put money in your pocket!
- The Follow-Up Formula: 27 Ways to Use Content to Get Sales: You’ve heard the money is in the list. But that doesn’t mean you can send any ol’ kind of emails to your subscribers to get results. If you want to make money with your list, you need to use profitable emailing strategies. And inside this section you’ll discover 27 proven ways to turn your auto-responder or mailing list content into cash in the bank!
- 3 Copy Writing Helps for Every Sales Piece: You’ll get 10 fill-in-the-blank headline templates to create attention-getting headlines fast, the secrets of boosting your response rate by creating urgency, plus you’ll even find out how to connect with your readers by telling stories. These are the three tools every copywriter ought to have in his toolkit!
Module 3 Ultimate Copy Writing Set
If you’ve ever struggled to create persuasive sales letters, advertisements, landing pages and other sales copy, then these 162 pages of templates and tutorials are going to be your saving grace.
Now you too can create content that gets your readers to take action, join your list, share your content and buy your products!
You’ll get a complete set of copy writing templates to create sales letters, landing pages and more.
Just fill in the blanks to create eye-popping, high-response sales copy in a matter of minutes.
Here’s what you get:
- 20 Pre-headline Templates: You’ll discover how to surprise your readers, tap into their hidden desires, arouse their curiosity and much more. These pre-headline templates set the hook so you can start reeling in your prospects!
- 30 Headline Templates: These headlines work like sticky traps that glue your prospects to your sales letter! Whether you want to warn your prospects, surprise them, delight them or get them excited about your offer, you’ll get the perfect template for the job!
- 20 Post-head Templates: You’ll find out how to start eliminating your prospects’ objections, whet their appetites, create urgency around your offer and much more!
- 20 Ways to Open Your Letter: You think thriller novels pin readers to the edge of their seats? Just wait till you see these templates for telling stories, empathizing with your prospect, making the prospect feel special and other surefire ways to engage your readers and keep their eyeballs on your letter!
- 15 Ways to Introduce an Offer: Sure, you can just directly say “here’s my product and here’s what it will do for you.” Or you can use these templates to share a secret discovery, establish your credibility, prove your case or even spike your prospect’s curiosity!
- 50 Fill-In-The-Blank Bullet Points: These are the mouthwatering parts of your sales letter that turn a lukewarm prospect into a someone who is absolutely convinced they need to get their hands on your offer now. These bullet points will arouse curiosity, share benefits, and hit all of your prospects’ hot buttons with ease!
- 15 Ways to Call the Prospect to Action: Here you’ll discover how to call your prospect to action by reversing risk, justifying the price, creating a sense of urgency and other irresistible methods for closing the sale! It’s not enough to present your offer, you have to tell the prospect to buy … and tell them in a language that they can relate to.
- 15 Ways to Express a Guarantee: You’ll get a full set of templates, including guarantees you’ve never even knew existed, like hybrid guarantees, exceptionally compelling guarantees and much more. Reverse the risk and watch your conversion rate soar!
- 15 P.S. Templates: Your postscript is one of the most-read parts of your entire letter – and that means your P.S. can literally make or break your offer’s success! That’s why you’ll love using these surefire templates that close the sale by reminding prospects of the benefits, offering a special bonus, and much more!
- 15 Subheadline Templates: The dream is that every prospect reads every word of your letter. The reality is that a large chunk of your prospects are going to skim your letter. That’s why you’ll want to use these enticing sub-headlines to re-grab the attention of your prospects and get them moving towards your order button, fast!
- You also get the 10 Day Copywriting Challenge, which is your crash course in creating cash-pulling copy!
Inside this tutorial you’ll discover:
- How to create sizzling headlines and sub-headlines that attract attention and arouse curiosity.
- How to create openers that grab your readers by the shirt collar and keep their eyes glued to your letter.
- How to quickly and easily create effective bullet points, strong guarantees, cash-pulling postscripts, conversion-boosting calls to action, and everything else you need to create a high-response sales letter.
Download Content Magic:
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to our awesome site's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!