What is YouTube Masterclass?
YOUTUBE MASTERCLASS – COMPLETE GUIDE to building an online business with YouTube
Complete guide to starting a YouTube channel, getting more views & subscribers, and building a brand with videos! (Even if you are a complete beginner)
This is the solution to your financial problem. If you have been struggling financially, YouTube is the solution. Now, I am not saying that making money on YouTube is easy. It requires hard work. But if you do it right, and if you are patient, you have the potential to earn as much money as these students.
HERE ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAVING A CHANNEL:
- Massive Amount of Traffic – I mentioned earlier that YouTube is home to 2 billion active users
per month. It is the second-largest search engine in the world and the third most visited website
below Google and Facebook.
- If you can tap into this traffic, your business is all set. But this is not going to easy—you need to
learn the techniques that I use to succeed in this area.
- You have an asset – on YouTube, the videos you post will be there forever, and why is this
good? This is good because you only upload that video once, and you can expect tens of
thousands of views.
- And once your YouTube video is gaining traffic, the algorithms are going to trust it. What this means
is that it will recommend your video to users who have an interest in your niche.
- You will be found on Google – if you the right keyword, Google will show your videos not just
on YouTube, but also on the Google search results pages. And if a person sees that you have an
interesting video, the user will watch it instead of clicking on a blog post.
- One interesting thing you need to understand about the internet is that 60% of all clicks on Google
are for the first three recommendations. And if your YouTube video is out there on top, you can
expect more traffic and views.
Now, how does this solve your financial problems?
If you have YouTube assets, you can earn via the following:
- Ads – YouTube pays content creators for money. This is the main monetization method for
YouTubers. If people watch your videos, they are forced to watch ads.
- You get a percentage of how much the advertiser paid YouTube. And if your viewer clicked in
the ad, you would even get paid more money!
- Merch – many YouTubers have a massive follower count. These followers buy their
merchandise, such as hoodies, shirts, and mugs.
- You can do the same if this is the way you want to monetize your YouTube channel.
- Traffic – if you are a blogger, dropshipper, or online store operator, you need traffic. If you rely
on only organic traffic to traffic via tour blogs, you will spend years building traffic.
- But if you have a YouTube channel, you can direct your YouTube traffic to your website. If they like what you offer, they will make a purchase from your store, or even click on your affiliate links