What is Tripwire toolkit?
I’m going to show you exactly how to create and sell your own low-cost, incredibly irresistible tripwire offer to convert new subscribers to customers in minutes. The Tripwire Toolkit includes all the checklists, worksheets, and templates you need to easily add low-priced offers to all of your opt-in funnels.
What do you get with Tripwire Toolkit?
- The Tripwire User Flow Cheat Sheet: If you’re feeling confused and overwhelmed about how all the pieces of a tripwire fit together, you are not alone. The User Flow Cheat Sheet will clarify the set up and help you map out your own irresistible offers.
- The Tools to Use Comparison Guide: Not sure which tools you really need, and which ones you can live without? This comparison guide will clarify all the options and help you choose the right ones for you and your business—plus you’ll avoid spending money on fancy software solutions you don’t need.
- The Tripwire Ideas Checklist: Feeling less-than-creative? Browse through this list of 12 easy tripwires you can create in just a couple of hours (and there are at least 3 you probably already have on hand!)
- The Tripwire Offer Worksheet: Spend a few minutes with this worksheet and get crystal clear on how you can easily incorporate tripwires into your marketing plan.
- The Tripwire Pricing Worksheet: There’s more to pricing your tripwire than just choosing the lowest number. This worksheet walks you through all the options, and will help ensure you don’t accidentally drive customers away, or worse—create false expectations.
- The Splinter Offer Worksheet: Use this step-by-step plan to turn your paid product into free content that drives traffic, an opt-in offer to grow your list, and an irresistible tripwire that turns freebie seekers into buyers who are primed to purchase your higher-priced courses and workshops.
- The Trial Offer Checklist: Member site owners and software sellers, trial offers make the perfect tripwire. This checklist covers all the must-do steps to create a trial offer your audience will love.
- The Self-Liquidating Ads Checklist: If paid ads have a place in your marketing plan, then this checklist is a must have. It will help you create a tripwire that pays for your ad spend day after day and month after month.
- The Self-Liquidating Ads Calculator: Use this handy spreadsheet to monitor your ads versus income and to ensure you’re always in the black.
- The Urgency Creation Checklist: There’s no denying it—urgency sells. Use this checklist to determine how and where you can use urgency in your tripwires to encourage action.
- The Countdown Timer Checklist: Create a real sense of urgency with a well-placed countdown timer.
- This checklist makes it easy by ensuring you never miss any of the critical pieces.
- The Tripwire Set Up Checklist: Missing a step in the set up can lead to lost sales or worse! Follow this checklist to ensure smooth user flow, fewer customer service tickets, and plenty of profits, too.
- The After the Tripwire Follow Up Plan: What happens after a customer buys your irresistible offer is even more important than the offer itself. Use this planner to craft a follow up sequence that encourages your new customer to invest in your core offer.
- The Funnel Follow-up Checklist: Not everyone will take you up on your tripwire offer, no matter how irresistible it is. The Funnel Follow-Up Checklist shows you how to re-capture lost sales, thanks to in-funnel offers that convert.