What is 3 Pack Confidential?
Since the Local 3-Pack is the first thing potential customers see when they search for a product or service, it’s easy to see how getting your client’s business featured in the 3 Pack can be a HUGE shortcut to getting to the top of page 1 of the search engine results.
When you combine that with the fact that more searches occur on mobile vs. desktop, you can easily see how very important the Google 3 Pack can be.
What will you learn in 3 Pack Confidential?
- I’m giving you the easiest ways for finding local brick and mortar businesses that are most likely to want this service. So, you’ll waste no time barking up the wrong tree.
- My tricks to getting the attention of local businesses that need YOU…in a way that will almost guarantee they ‘yes’ almost every time…
- The perception of slow SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads Compared To the 3-Pack.
- The best ways to help your client get good reviews on their ‘Google My Business’ page, which affects the 3 Pack ranking.
- The #1 thing you need to do that gets your phone ringing off the hook with businesses asking for help.
- The laid back approach to managing the client’s expectations that ensures you get the results your client is looking for
- The smartest way to price your Google 3 pack service so it yields big upfront paydays BUT also keeps clients with you for long term recurring income.
- The Secret why Continuity Income is so important for the self-employed.
- The best email subject lines I’ve tested for Google 3 pack prospecting.
- The perfect way to set things up for your client so you can deal with any Google Ranking changes that come up (Note: This is SO easy and SO effective).
- What Still Works for G’s 3 Pack…but not like it used to!
- The Voice Mail System that circumvents Phone Screeners.
- The Google Drive Stack Services LEVERAGE: Why It Matters.
- Access to lists of the best client types.
- Proven tricks to scale up your business much quicker by setting the right (attainable) goals.
- Understanding How To Use Citations for Ranking.
- The 16 Citation Elements (most only think there’s a few).
- Jim’s persuasion tricks for closing almost any client type, with less resistance.
- If You offer a discount, What you MUST Offer With it.
- The big financial secret most don’t know about professional clients like lawyers and doctors.
- The only time you should accept payment by check.
- Detailed Case Studies from Jim’s own clients.
Download Jim Mack – 3 Pack Confidential
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to our awesome site's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!