What will you learn in Richard Lindner – Email Marketing Mastery?
The Perfect Promotional Calendar
Develop a 30 and 90-day promotional calendar that, when done correctly, results in revenue and engagement to hockey stick straight up! Once you have collected your assets and understand the key concepts, you can create short-term and long-term rolling calendars.
4 Magic Questions
Answer these 4 “magic” questions before you ever start writing an email to set your campaign up for success. As long as you can answer these 4 questions you will know how to write an email that establishes you as an authority in your industry and builds a bond with your list.
Points of Belief
Think about exactly who you’re writing to and exactly why they may want to buy—why do they care what you have to say? Once you are able to define the desired end result, you will be able to develop a journey through your email copy that takes the customer from where they are… to where they want to be by using your product or service.
3 Categories of Emails
Learn how and when to use the 3 different categories of email campaigns—transactional, relational, or promotional. Choosing the correct category will ensure that you’re emailing your prospects with the correct messaging! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING your email list.)
- Create the PERFECT promotional calendar for your business… (Do this right and you’ll see revenue AND engagement hockey stick straight up!)
- Ensure your emails actually make it to the inbox… (HINT: practice poor list hygiene and your deliverability will suffer)
- Use proven tricks to get MORE opens and MORE clicks from even your most engaged and loyal subscribers…
- Learn which goals and metrics you should be tracking on a day-to-day basis to measure your Email Marketing success…
- List “CPR”… How to clean and revive your dead (or nearly dead) email lists and get them opening and clicking again!
- Discover the 4 “magic” email copywriting questions (and why answering 4 simple questions will practically write your email copy for you)
- Queue the Click: 6 psychological tricks to get your subscribers primed and ready to click the links in your emails
- 3 segmentation strategies that actually work and ensure that you’re only emailing your perfect prospects! (This is how to send multiple campaigns and offers without BURNING out your email list)
- Email Marketing Mastery in Lab Platform
- Email Marketing Mastery on Laptop
- Our brand new interface makes it easy for you to navigate and consume the content and track your progress on the way to becoming an Email Marketing Master
- The 2 most important questions to answer before triggering ANY campaign to a new subscriber (Get this wrong and the next button they click could be Unsubscribe… or worse—Spam)
- Email Indoctrination: The perfect welcome email campaign to start building real relationships with your new subscribers and turning them from strangers into friends
- Campaign Mapping: How to find and duplicate your most successful marketing campaigns (so you always know what you’re promoting and when you’re promoting it)
- The only 4 reasons people buy from you (and how to leverage them to generate more sales from your email marketing efforts)
- The 9 sneaky tricks that triple your email open rates (and when to use them)
- Campaign Creation: The 5 types of email campaigns you should be using in your business (and how to Storyboard and craft each one)
- 3 must-use tools to monitor your email deliverability (and make sure you’re getting into the inbox)