What is Amazon Sharks?
Amazon Sharks is your ULTIMATE guide on how to create a highly successful private-label products business on Amazon UK! I have spent hundreds of hours creating this comprehensive video course, and if you stick with me long enough, you’ll see exactly why this is the ONLY program on Amazon selling you’ll ever need.
In more than 100 video lessons, I will guide you through the entire process of setting up your Amazon business from scratch. Using my own experience, I’ll guide you step by step through EVERYTHING you need to know about launching and running a successful, profitable Amazon business!
There are 10 modules in the program. Each module is made up of a number of detailed video lessons, a helpful next steps video, and a FAQ page where I address the most commonly asked questions. The program is specifically designed to fast-track you through the process of building your Amazon business, meaning you’ll achieve more with Amazon Sharks in 10 weeks than most people do in an entire year on their own.
What will you learn in Amazon Sharks?
- Amazon FBA Business Model – you’ll learn how FBA business works, the main advantages of this business, and WHY it is the future of eCommerce.
- Private Label Products – you’ll learn why Amazon Sharks is specifically based around private-label products, what exactly that means, and how ANYONE can take advantage of this concept to create unique, high-value products to sell on Amazon on a global scale.
- Business Registration – you’ll learn when to register with HMRC, which business form to choose, and why it’s important to make this decision before you even open your Amazon seller account.
- Value Added Tax – in this video, you’ll learn in which situations you should register for VAT immediately and when you can wait until you reach the VAT registration threshold.
- Amazon Account – you’ll learn what types of seller accounts exist, which one you should to sign-up for, and how to ensure your account doesn’t get banned after the registration and verification process is completed.
- Amazon Fees – you’ll learn what fees are charged by Amazon, and how they differentiate based on the products you sell and what account type you have.
- Seller Central Overview – a complete overview of the Amazon seller account and how to navigate around it, where to find the most important settings, and the best way to get in touch with Amazon when you need help!
- Accounting – the Amazon Sharks course doesn’t go into great detail on how to keep accounts for eCommerce – it’s more focused on getting your business profitable—but you will find general advice on the best ways to take care of bookkeeping for your Amazon account, including the best tools and services available for this task.
Download Amazon Sharks
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to our awesome site's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!