What is Swing Trading using the Wyckoff Method?
“Swing Trading with the Wyckoff Method” video series was recorded in December 2016. Wyckoff expert and Golden Gate University Adjunct Professor, Roman Bogomazov, presents over 7 1/2 hours of specific, actionable instruction on using the Wyckoff Method to enhance your swing trading plan and help you reach your trading goals. This video series is designed for intermediate to advanced traders and will focus primarily on trades lasting from a few days to several months. During this on demand video course you will learn:
- How to scan for momentum swing trade candidates
- How to select the best trade candidates based on analysis of their:
- Market structure
- Supply and demand
- Relative and comparative strength
- Trade entry and management, including Wyckoff exit strategies
- Intra-day entries to dramatically increase reward-to-risk ratios
- How to turbocharge your trades by synchronizing entries with market turns
This workshop is for you if:
- You’re an intermediate to advanced trader
- You are familiar with basic Wyckoff Method principles
- You would like to improve your swing trading results
Download Wyckoff Analytics – Swing Trading Using the Wyckoff Method
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to PremiumLeaksHub.com's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!