What is Elite Blog
What is Ruth Soukup – Elite Blog Academy 4.0?
Whether you want to start a blog, write bestselling books, begin a podcast or YouTube channel, become a social media influencer, or sell your products, our mission is simple–to show you, step-by-step, exactly what you need to do to grow an audience in order to make a full-time living online.
By the end of this program, you will:
- Nail down your messaging. Know your target audience and what you want to say, setting yourself up for exponential growth.
- Master the art of creating content that resonates. We’ll give you a clear template for crafting content that people pay attention to.
- Build a beautiful, organized, professional-looking website. Your website is the face of your business, so it has to be good. We’ll help you make it great.
- Drive traffic to your website through proven growth strategies. We’ll help you get more eyes on your page and ensure you don’t waste time on the wrong things.
- Build your email list. We’ll show you how to leverage email to nurture a thriving community of people who know, like, and trust you.
- Create a cohesive social media strategy. We’ll tell you exactly where your time is best spent so you don’t waste precious energy trying to be everywhere all at once
- Successfully create & launch your first product. We’ll walk you through the process and show you exactly how to get it done.
- Generate a steady income. We’ll show you how to focus on ROI in order to start earning more money a whole lot faster.
- Craft a long-term business strategy for sustainable growth. In the end, blogging is a marathon, not a sprint. We’ll show you how to build momentum that keeps you going strong.
YOUR DREAM BUSINESS IS WAITING
Here at EBA®, with over 11,000 students in 60 countries worldwide, we’ve refined and perfected the process of creating a successful, profitable and sustainable online business. We know what works and what doesn’t, and we’ll show you exactly what steps to take to create and grow the online business you’ve been dreaming of.
A PROVEN BLUEPRINT FOR SUCCESS
Over seven years and 11,000+ students, we’ve learned what really works….and what doesn’t. Our powerful, game-changing framework is designed to get you the massive results you are looking for, in less time, with far less frustration than if you tried to do it on your own.
Here’s a look at how our course is structured:
The first phase of creating a successful, profitable blog is to refine your message–not just what you say, but how you want your readers to feel when they come to your site. Elite Blog Academy will show you exactly how to refine this message of yours, to hone and craft it and perfect it until it is part of you, and until every single person who comes across your blog can tell at a glance what you are all about. More importantly, they’ll know what they have to gain by being there.
For experienced bloggers, this will immediately allow you to forge a deeper connection with your audience, and begin cultivating a real tribe of raving fans.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MODULE 1:
- Nailing down your blog structure & tagline.
- Creating your customer avatar.
- Learning how to write with F.O.C.U.S.
- Designing the perfect website to showcase your brand.
The second phase in our EBA framework is to grow your audience. Finding people to actually read your blog can sometimes feel like a daunting prospect, but it doesn’t have to be. From list-building and SEO to viral growth using social media, at Elite Blog Academy we’ll provide you with an armory of proven, detailed strategies for how to get your message heard and shared. You’ll never feel unsure of how to get more traffic again.
If you’ve already been blogging for a while, this module will especially help you hone in on the importance of (and secrets for) growing your email list.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MODULE 2:
- Crafting your elevator pitch in order to convey your message clearly & succinctly.
- Optimizing your stellar content for maximum search results on Google and Pinterest.
- Creating your first lead magnet and autoresponder campaign.
- Learning how to grow your email list quickly and easily.
- Developing a cohesive & effective social media strategy.
The third phase in our EBA framework is to monetize your platform. This is where the rubber meets the road and where blogging starts to get really fun, because it is where all the hard work you have put in starts to really pay off and multiply. But believe it or not, not all income streams are created equal, and at Elite Blog Academy you’ll learn exactly where to focus your efforts in order to maximize your bottom line and skyrocket your profits.
For experienced bloggers, this module is where you will see a dramatic boost in revenue as you begin to hone in on ROI and more effective and advanced monetization techniques.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MODULE 3:
- Nailing down your monetization strategy in order to begin generating a steady income from your online platform.
- Developing your first real product.
- Planning and executing a “Baby Seed Launch” to introduce your new product to your audience.
- Mastering the art of sales & marketing, from writing sales copy to building a sales page and so much more.
- The fourth and final phase of creating a successful, profitable blog is to build your business. This is the point where you realize that you are not just a blogger, but an entrepreneur and this is also the point at which you can really take off and begin to find massive success. Elite Blog Academy will show you how to work smarter, not harder, and how to build momentum that keeps you going long after you’ve completed your course work.
- As an experienced blogger, this module will be key to your future growth and sustainable revenue, answering many of your business-related concerns.
HIGHLIGHTS OF MODULE 4:
- Learning how to maximize your time and energy and work a whole lot smarter, not harder,
- Crafting a long-term business strategy for sustainable growth, long into the future of your online business.
- Changing the way you look at your blog, as not your business itself but as the most important marketing tool of your business
- Truly becoming the CEO & leader of your company and understanding how and when to grow your team.