What is Amazing Selling Machine 9?
We’ve been in your shoes. We’ve started from the very beginning and have built multiple multi-million dollar businesses from scratch. It’s not easy if you’re doing it all on your own.
You can dramatically speed up your success and achieve much bigger results in your new business by using a proven system that’s produced incredible results for people just like you.
Amazing Selling Machine (ASM) is a complete step-by-step program that walks you through every part of starting, growing, running, and scaling a business leveraging the power of one of the world’s largest online retailers.
What do you get with Amazing Selling Machine 9?
Whether you’re building this business on the weekends, at night, in the morning, or during your lunch break, you can do it with the proven online web class. We’ve developed what we call the “Momentum Learning Method” that helps you get results incredibly fast.
This is a special technique built specifically to teach you how to build this business. Each lesson in the web class is hyper-focused and includes the exact information you need to get to the next step in your business. You watch the video lesson, then immediately take the next step in growing your business. Then, once that step is complete, you watch the next lesson, and keep building your business.
This incredibly effective method allows you to build your business step-by-step faster than you can imagine! The 8-week web class has taught people from all around the world, most with little to NO prior business experience, how to build a THRIVING business.
Amazing Selling Machine 9 Curriculum:
Welcome Module: The ASM Business Process & Mindset
- Welcome to Your New Future
- What’s Coming and What to Expect
- The Best Opportunity to Build a Real Business Today (How this Business Works)
- The ASM Membership Dashboard
- The ASM Community
- Badges – You DO Need Stinkin’ Badges!
- ASM Mentor Program
- The Proven Secret for Amazing Result
- Success Principles: More Profit in Less Time with Less Stress
- Nailing Your Numbers: How Fast Do You Want to Scale?
- A Message From our Previous Students
- The 7-Figure Foundation Principles #1: You’re Not Selling a Product, You’re Building a Brand
- Different Ways To Structure Your Physical Product Business
- Welcome Module Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 1: Building Your Product Opportunity List
- Which Amazon Marketplace to Start With?
- Seller Central Overview and Requirements
- Setting Up World First Account or Payoneer
- Seller Central Account Critical Guidelines
- Seller Central Setup Walkthrough
- You’re Building a Brand, not just a Product
- The “7 Elements of a Hot Product Opportunity”
- All Categories are not Created Equal: Amazon’s Categories and How To Choose Yours
- Make Your Life Simpler: Products to avoid…for now
- The Perfect Product Selection System
- Putting Years of Experience to Use: The ASM Product Criteria
- Product Selection Preparation: Tools you Will Need
- Creating Your Primary Hot Product Opportunity List Part One
- Creating Your Primary Hot Product Opportunity List Part Two
- Adding Your Competing Products to Your Opportunity List
- Narrowing Your Product List Delivery Date
- Patent Search
- Module 1 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 2: Suppliers, Samples and Your Professional Online Presence
- Understanding Amazon’s Fees
- Product Tuning
- Simple Product Sourcing
- Creating a Professional Online Presence
- Finding and Contacting Suppliers with Our Proven Templates
- Calculating the True Cost of a Product
- Calculating Final Profit Numbers for Your Focused Opportunity List
- Getting Samples for Your Top Opportunity: Your Business Leaves the Digital World!
- Module 2 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 3: Ordering Your Inventory and Creating Your Brand
- The Samples Have Arrived! Now What?
- Choosing the Best Supplier and Getting the Highest Profit Margin
- Getting Ready for Your First Inventory Order
- The ASM Brand Name Creation Process
- Creating Your Powerful Brand Logo
- Purchasing your UPC
- Quick Start Product Listing
- Designing Your Product Packaging
- Automatic List Building: The Power of Package Inserts
- How Much Inventory Should You Order?
- Shipping by Air or by Sea
- Placing Your First Inventory Order
- What Happens After You Order Your Inventory
- Module 3 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 4: Building Your Brand Assets
- Ensuring Launch Success: The Critical Steps to Do While Waiting on Your Inventory
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Facebook Page
- Creating Your Brand Website Part One
- Creating Your Brand Website Part Two
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand YouTube Channel
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Twitter Account
- Build Your Brand: Creating Your Brand Pinterest Account
- Build Your Brand: Next Level Brand Assets
- Build Your List: Creating Your Email Account and Autoresponder
- Build Your List: Setting Up Your First Lead Capture Page
- Build Your List: Implementing Your Lead Capture Page
- Module 4 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 5: Building Your Brand Assets
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP): How to Craft the Perfect Amazon Listing
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 1: Strategic Keyword Research for Top Amazon Rankings
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 2: Creating a Traffic-Grabbing Product Title
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 3: Crafting Bullet Points that Sell and Separate You from the Competition
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 4: Creating a Compelling Product Description
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 5: Product Images that Attract and Convert
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 6: Product Pricing for Profit
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 7: Creating Your Complete Listing
- The Perfect Product Page (PPP) Part 8: Automated Customer Emails
- Taking Advantage of Downtime
- Module 5 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 6: The Perfect Product Launch
- Preparing Your First FBA Shipment
- Your First FBA Shipment Walkthrough
- Your Final Product Images
- Your Initial Product Reviews
- Amazon Giveaways
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Overview
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Pre-Launch Part 1
- Launch, Blitz & Rank Pre-Launch Part 2
- Launch, Blitz & Rank: The Launch
- Launch, Blitz & Rank: Post-Launch
- Module 6 Wrap-Up and Action Items Recap
Module 7: Advanced Marketing and Traffic Tools
- Building and Utilizing Your Performance Checklist
- Amazon Sponsored Products Ads
- Your Ongoing Content Marketing Strategy
- Amazon Coupons
- Amazon Lightning Deals
- The Raving Fan Customer Service System
- Understanding Traffic and Conversions
- The Benefits of Brand Registry
- Module 7 Wrap-Up
Module 8: Taking Your Business to the Next Level
- Running Out of Inventory and Reordering
- When to Launch Your Next Product
- Choosing Your Next Product to Launch
- Sourcing and Launching Your Next Product
- Scaling Your Business to Success
- Deciding When to Enter Other Markets
- Building a Team that Runs Your Business
- Growing Your Business for Cash Flow or to Cash Out
- Module 8 Wrap-Up
- Course Wrap-Up and Congratulations!
Download Matt Clark, Jason Katzenback – Amazing Selling Machine 9
You need to be subscribed!Oops! Looks like you have yet to subscribe to our awesome site's VIP/Executive Membership! What are you waiting for? Login or Register now!