What is Social Media Summit by Eric Worre?
Recently we held a Social Media Summit event with these 16 experts and we captured everything you need to know… from building your brand, to using social media to recruit, building your team, and more. Now you can get the same wisdom, advice and strategies that attendees received in a Home Study course! This is your chance to study the secrets and systems of the top experts and implement them into your organization… then watch your business skyrocket!
Let me ask you a few questions… do you find social media to be daunting or scary? Do you find that the platforms and all the on-going changes to social media overwhelming? Are you finding it hard to know what works or doesn’t work for your business? Trust me, I’ve been there. I understand your fears and pains. But I’ve cracked the code on using social media for business building, and so has this all-star lineup of top Network Marketing experts and leaders… And we want to help you do the same…
What will you learn in Social Media Summit?
- Create a personal brand that engages prospects, excites followers, and magnetizes your audience.
- Build a following of friends and fans quickly.
- Convert a following into customers and distributors.
- Create digital boot camps to communicate with and train your team.
- Use Facebook Live to effectively connect you directly to your audience.
- Use Facebook Messenger, as a strategic communication tool. (Messenger is one of the hottest features on FB… If you aren’t using Messenger to create relationships, you are missing out!)
- Motivate, train, and connect with your team using Facebook Groups.
- Use Instagram to target a younger audience and open the flood gates of new recruits
- Create powerful Facebook and Instagram stories that present your opportunity in a personal way
- Find out how YouTube videos can be used as a recruit prospects, drive traffic, and training your team
- Find top prospects in your industry utilizing the power of LinkedIn
- Create automated online duplication systems to teach and retain your distributors
Download Social Media Summit by Eric Worre: